- Lose Weight Easily
- Eliminate the Wrong Foods
- Put an End to Food Cravings
- Change Habits to be Slimmer, Fitter, Healthier, Happier and More Relaxed
We can help you eliminate comfort and emotional eating, deal with food addiction, binge eating and sugar and chocolate addiction enabling you to lose weight and feel in control.
Enter your details for an Introductory 30 minute Hypnosis session at our Clinic:
How can hypnotherapy help with weight loss?
Hypnotherapy can help you to easily:
- lose weight permanently without the stress of a strict diet
- put an end to food cravings
- eliminate the wrong foods
- change habits
- take control of comfort eating
- develop a great attitude about exercise and eating healthy food
- enjoy a healthy lifestyle permanently
- gain control of how and what you eat
- develop a new self image
- drink more water
- eat smaller amounts of food
- eat slowly
Usually there is an underlying, subconscious reason for weight problems (comfort eating) hypnotherapy will help address these issues to easily gain control of unhealthy eating patterns and to motivate you to discover your best body through daily exercise and healthy eating.
Why do we overeat?
The human body has a mechanism for letting us know when we are full. Those who overeat often ignore the signs of being full and continue to eat. Sometimes they eat so fast that the signals of being full are missed, or try to avoid wasting food by eating everything on the plate. Other reasons people overeat may be because they are bored, lonely, rewarding themselves or protecting themselves. Many of these reasons can be traced back to an emotional event that happened in the past and has remained locked in the subconscious mind.
In a meta-analysis, comparing the results of adding hypnosis to weight loss treatment across multiple studies, showed that adding hypnosis increased weight loss by an average of 97% during treatment, and even more importantly increased the effectiveness post treatment by over 146%. This shows that hypnosis works even better over time (Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 1996)
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person and are not guaranteed.
Private Health Fund Rebates Available.